2009, ഒക്‌ടോബർ 13, ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച

travel agent -jeddah


A.WAHAB <analakath@pbad.sbg.com.sa> wrote:
 
 
A Travel Agency cituated in Jeddah is looking for a professional, smart and
honest candidate for immediate placement with good remuneration according
to their
caliber and experience. Work location is Jeddah.
Interested candidate can send their application to:
abdullahch8@ gmail.com

 


Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

1 അഭിപ്രായം:

  1. Respected Sir,

    I am a M.pharm+MBA holder; I have two years of experiences as a pharmacist including one year experiences during second year M.pharmacy project. My enclosed resume (attached as word documents along with this email) reflects my interest to be a pharmacist in gulf countries especially in Saudi Arabia for which i am well qualified and experienced. I am eager to combine my experience with my knowledge in demonstrating my capabilities, if given the opportunity.

    As an adaptable person who understands that sound education, extensive training proficiency and ability are pivotal to the success of an organization, I know that I can offer a big part myself.

    In closing let me take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks for the valuable time and consideration that you may extend to my application. I would appreciate an interview at your utmost convenience to discuss my qualification in greater details and to see how my expertise would be of mutual benefit.


    Thanking You,


    Trikkatiri Respectfully yours,

    Munavir MK Mohammed
    mobile:+919846145306
    email:munavirmk@yahoo.co.in

    മറുപടിഇല്ലാതാക്കൂ