- Malaysian Construction Company Required Candidates For Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Vacancies in Qatar (WorleyParsons)
- Software Developers REQUIRED IN ABU DHABI
- Concept Freezone LLC Is Looking For Professionals In UAE
- BinHendi Enterprises looking for Executive, Retail and Hospitality Positions in UAE:
- Career Opportunities Emirates Leisure Retail LLC (ELR) GCC
- National Food Products Company UAE is looking for Merchandisers
- URGENTLY REQUIRES FOR BAHRAIN
- Graphic Designer For UAE
- McCollins Media : Dubai Media City : Looking for ACCOUNT MANAGER / PR MANAGER / WEB DESIGNER
- Technical Staff Required in Kuwait
- Junior Accountant For Kuwait
- SAHARA AIR CONDITIONING JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR KUWAIT
- Community And Clinical Dietitian - Aamal Holding For Kuwait
- Supply Chain Manager - Tadawulat Contacting Kuwait
- Logistics Supervisor - Tadawulat Contracting For Kuwait
- EXPORT And IMPORT MANAGER - GUDWIN LOGISTICS
- A well-known IT Company based in Saudi Arabia and providing Alternate Channels IT Solutions to the GCC Banking Sector is seeking to recruit talented professionals for the below mentioned positions
- Middle East Experienced Candidates Required
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 06:57 AM PDT
THE BUILDER OF GREAT EXPERIENCE
We are an established Malaysian construction company with several ongoing construction projects in
Abu Dhabi. In line with our expansion, we are looking for highly driven and enthusiastic candidates.
1. Sr. Quantity Surveyor and Quantity Surveyor
Degree in Quantity Surveying / related field, with minimum 5 - 3 years working experience in the construction field.
2. Procurement Assistant
Certificate / Diploma holder in any field, with minimum 2 years working experience in the construction field.
3. QA / QC Engineer
Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture / MEP / QS, with minimum 6 years working experience in the construction field.
4. Design & Technical Engineer
Diploma / Degree in Engineering, with minimum 3 years experience insite and design. Knowledge of AutoCAD and other design software will be an added advantage.
5. MEP Manager
Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, with minimum 8 years working experience in the construction field.
6. MEP Engineer
Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, with minimum 5 years working experience in the construction field.
7. MEP Supervisor (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)
Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, with minimum 3 years working experience in the construction field.
8. Structural Supervisor / Raft Supervisor
Diploma in Civil Engineering / Building, with minimum 4-5 years working experience in the construction field.
9. Project Coordinator
Degree in Engineering, with minimum 3 years working experience in the construction field.
10. Architectural Site Supervisor
Degree in Architectural / Civil Engineering, with minimum 5 years working experience in the construction field.
11. Safety Supervisor / Inspector
Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering or knowledgeable in OSHA, with minimum 3 years working experience in the construction field.
12. Logistics Supervisor
Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering, with minimum 3 years working experience in the construction field.
13. Junior Surveyor
Diploma in Surveying, with minimum 3 years working experience in the construction field.
14. Accounts Executive and Accounts Assistant
Diploma or Degree in Finance, with 3-5 years working experience in the construction field.
Degree or Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Accounting, with minimum 2 years working experience in the construction field.
16. IT Assistant
Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, with 3 years working experience in a similar field. UAE driving license is an added advantage.
Fluent in English / Arabic, with minimum 2 years working experience.
Kindly submit your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae, stating personal particulars, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph (non-returnable), on or before 6th May, 2010, to :
The Human Resource Department
Pembinaan SPK Sdn Bhd – Abu Dhabi Branch
P.O.Box 109942, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Fax No.: +971-2-5564526 or +971-2-5564864
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 06:04 AM PDT
WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors and complex process industries with more than 29,100 employees in 137 offices across 40 countries. WorleyParsons continues to extend its capability and presence around the world and as result of regional demand we are expanding our operations in Qatar to service major engineering customers. Our 200 person strong office in Doha, Qatar is a preferred local supplier of engineering services to major international and domestic customers.
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced individuals to join us. High calibre Engineers with experience in Onshore/ Offshore Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, LNG, Power & Infrastructure industries are invited to apply for the following positions:
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:56 AM PDT
Software Developers REQUIRED IN ABU DHABI
Required Software Developers who are hardworking and willing to enhance their knowledge and experience. Minimum 2 years of total development experience with the following skills set:
• Experience in languages like C, C++, VC++.
• Developing applications for interacting with hardware components or external devices using serial, USB, and Ethernet.
• Experience in embedded device programming, Java, MS SQL server, Oracle & Crystal Reports is an added advantage.
• Dot Net applications with VB.Net / C# is a plus.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:52 AM PDT
Concept Today, as a leading integrated marketing communication agency that is experiencing steady growth, seeks the following professionals at the earliest.
Have a minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in similar capacity • Maintain book of accounts, debtors, creditors & general ledgers • Monitor payables/receivables & monthly collection reports • Update day-to-day entries, invoicing, monthly payments, daily bank reconciliation statement & banking activities.
Possess sound English language skills with 4 years+ secretarial/administration experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office • Prepare correspondence, reports & materials for meetings and presentations • Demonstrate exceptional organizational, interpersonal and coordination skills.
Have an experience of 2 years+ in a similar capacity and possess knowledge of the following:
• Technical support, maintaining and trouble shooting on Hardware, Software, Network connectivity including printers • Deploying antiviral solutions for servers & workstations • Installing and setting up of router and firewall (Sonicwall and Cisco) • Good Knowledge of Linux Servers, Exchange Server, Exim and zimbra, Microsoft Office XP, 2003, 2007 and MAC.
Creative Copywriter (English)
Team up with the creative team to idealist and deliver effective copy while maintaining consistently high standards • Strong grasp of written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal skills • Have at least 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity at established agencies • Offer creative solutions for ATL/BTL projects • Present advertising solutions/creative work to clients whenever required • Demonstrate high levels of commitment and ensure that all creative deadlines are met effectively.
Creative Copywriter (Arabic)
Write creative copy for Arabic, either based on the brief or on the English content • Strong grasp of written & spoken Arabic with excellent interpersonal skills • Have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar capacity • Offer creative marketing communication solutions relevant to the regional audiences
Possess a Degree, preferably in marketing and over 3 years of experience in event management and/or fashion industry • Should be a good team player and have the ability to organise corporate events • Strong English language skills; Arabic language skills preferable, but not mandatory • Assist campaign owner to execute planned events • Suggest creative event ideas and ensure timely & on budget execution of same • Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Graduate in Law with 3 - 5 years of legal affairs' experience in the UAE • Sound knowledge of UAE Laws & Regulations • Possess vital critical thinking, organisational research, correspondence, English & Arabic communication and interpersonal skills • Paralegal professionalism & ethical obligations are mandatory • Assist in compliance-related matters & risk management and review & analyse existing contracts.
Concept Today, as a leading integrated marketing communication agency that is experiencing steady growth, seeks the following professionals at the earliest. If you think you can fit into a fast-paced work environment, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for in the subject line.
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:47 AM PDT
BinHendi Enterprises looking for Executive, Retail and Hospitality Positions in UAE:
BinHendi Enterprises, one of the largest, most progressive companies in the UAE, which has built its success on diverse activities in the field of fashion, watches, jewellery, accessories, furniture, fine dining, real estate, media and more.
We are currently looking for:
• Financial Analyst
• Finance Managers
• Chief Accountants
• General Manager – HR
• Government Relations Officer (UAE Nationals)
• Marketing Manager
• Brand Manager
• Training Manager/Executive
• Operation Manager cum Buyer
• Quality Assurance Executive
• Shop Managers
• Sales Executives
• Sales Executive / Engineers (playground equipment)
• Sales Executive (Texas Instruments)
• General Manager
• HR & Training Manager
• Marketing Manager
• Brand Manager (Far Eastern Concepts)
• International Franchise Manager
• Kitchen Designer/Project Manager
• Purchasing Manager
• Home Delivery Manager
• Quality Assurance Executive(Front of House)
• Training Executive
• Warehouse Supervisor
• Restaurant Managers
We are currently looking for:
We offer a competitive package. If you are interested in being a part of our rapidly expanding team, kindly
send your CV to email@example.com. Website:www.binhendi.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:41 AM PDT
Career Opportunities Emirates Leisure Retail LLC (ELR)
Emirates Leisure Retail LLC (ELR) is a division of the high profile Emirates Group and is a highly successful company that is growing rapidly through the strength of its brands, innovation, commitment and talent of its people. ELR focuses on establishing and managing a wide ranging portfolio of restaurants, cafes and bars locally and internationally.
Outlet Manager - Hey Pesto (Dubai)
Hey Pesto is a modern Mediterranean delicatessen and restaurant, featuring a menu that represents classic dishes of Italy, France, Spain and Morocco. We are looking for a candidate who has extensive experience in a similar environment with a minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial role. The candidate should be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to build networks and strong relationships with customers.
Outlet Managers - Left Bank (Dubai) and Left Bank (Oman)
Left Bank is a sophisticated contemporary lounge, bar and restaurant situated in exclusive enclaves in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman and Melbourne. We are looking for candidates who have worked in a similar industry, with a minimum of 3 years managerial experience and extensive knowledge of cocktail preparation and service would be ideal.
The main responsibilities of the above roles include managing the financial and operational aspects of the business, overseeing processes, implementing strategies to deliver and exceed profit targets, and developing team members to ensure we are delivering exceptional quality of products and services to our customers.
To apply for the above vacancies, submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 28th of April 2010 or visit our website at: www.emiratesleisureretail.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:38 AM PDT
National Food Products Company is a major
manufacturer and distributor of leading FMCG products,
operating throughout the UAE. Due to our vast expansion we
are looking to fill the following positions immediately:
You will be tasked with carrying out merchandising programs for assigned products among an assigned number of stores and key accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing visibility contracts, maintaining product availability on shelf, and building displays.
Qualifications / Experience
• Minimum of a high school diploma.
• 3 years experience in FMCG.
• 3 years of continuous service with the previous employer.
• Ability to communicate in English; Arabic an advantage.
• Valid UAE driving license.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV mentioning the position in the E-mail subject line to:
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:35 AM PDT
MANAGER - OPERATIONS
The candidate would be responsible for:
• Preparing and agreeing with the General Manager on a time table and a budget along the lines of the business plan drawn.
• Handling complete operations of the establishment that includes sales / marketing / procurement / production logistics to enable smooth fl ow of activities.
• Preparing, developing and publishing operating principles, procedures and processes with special attention to Quality and Health, Safety and Environment, covering all the activities of the business.
• Establishing & publishing terms of sale and purchase.
• Working with the Sales / Marketing Manager in developing a sales and marketing program. Monitoring & managing their activities. Meeting with all potential large customers and specifiers. Reviewing all quotations, orders and invoices.
• Helping the Purchase Manager in identifying and qualifying suitable suppliers. Reviewing all purchase orders.
• Keeping the GM informed of all the activities related to operations and submitting periodical reports at such intervals as may be determined.
The candidate should be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering with first class and good knowledge of computers. Only candidates with a driving license & glass industry background will be given preference.
Maximum age limit is 40 years.
Selected candidates will be offered an attractive salary and other perks.
Interested candidates may forward their CV, with a recent colour passport-size photograph, to:
The Manager - Human Resources & Administration at Fax: 00973 17464040
or E-mail: Vickee@prismbahrain.com / email@example.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:31 AM PDT
For a leading advertising company, we are looking out for a candidate with high knowledge in emerging technologies in design programs like Quark Xpress, Freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, AutoCAD, Dreamweaver etc. He / She should be creative in producing new ideas, and concepts, with an ability to interpret the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose. Candidates with minimum three years of experience in similar filed, may apply now.
Job type: Permanent
Salary & Other Benefits: Salary offered AED 8000/- + other benefits
Industry: Information Technology
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 04:15 AM PDT
Located in DMC, the media and communications hub of the region, we are a fairly new player in the UAE. What we do have are people with plenty of experience in the business, regionally and internationally. And we're looking to expand our young team.
If you're young, energetic and carry the right experience, we could be willing to give you a chance in one of the following available positions:
• 2 -3 years of advertising agency experience
• Excellent planning and strategy skills
• Ability to lead an account team and oversee new business development
• Previous stints at any reputable UAE based agency preferred
• Driving license a must
2-3 years of experience agency experience
Thorough knowledge of the UAE and regional media landscape
Ability to liaise with the client and the media representatives
Expertise across diverse PR platforms - print/online/TV
Driving license a must
2 years+ experience in web designing
Expert web design and animation software skills
Sound knowledge of latest new media tools and developments
Basic knowledge of PHP development
Interested? Send in your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:56 AM PDT
Technical Staff Required in Kuwait
1. KNPC APPROVED SAFETY OFFICER
URGENTLY WANTED FOR UAE (for 6month project)
2. SAFETY OFFICER:
Min 5 years experience.
3. QA/QC ENGINEER:
Min 6 years experience in tankage.
Min 5 years experience in tankage.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:55 AM PDT
Junior Accountant For Kuwait
Candidates must be:
• University Graduates
• Min 4 years experience
• Familiar with Book keeping & general accounts
• Transferable Residence
Send CV to Fax: 00 965 24768165/00 965 247689941 Email: email@example.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:54 AM PDT
Diploma or ITI in Air Conditioning Trade with 5 years of experience as AIC Mechanic for the Repairing of Central Air Conditioning Chiller Plants. Preference for Kuwaiti Driving License holder.
A/C Plant Operator
Diploma or ITI in Air Conditioning Trade, with 5 years of experience as Central Air Conditioning Chiller Plants Operator.
Secondary Education, Diploma or ITI in Electrical Trade Minimum 3 years of experience as Industrial and HVAC Control Electrician.
Preference for candidates fluent in English speaking. New Visa can be Given if Required. Good salary Based on Good Experience. Interested Candidates Can contact on Mobile # 00 965 97283289 & Can send CVs to Fax No: 00 965 23981916 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:53 AM PDT
Community And Clinical Dietitian - Aamal Holding
•Bachelors In dietetics or higher.
• Good communication skills In Arable and English.
• Education and advising a wide range of patients With dietary ¬related disorders on the practical ways In Which they can Improve their health by adopting healthier eating habits.
• Analyzing the nutritional content of food
• Writing articles for local and national newspapers and newsletters
• Promoting healthy food choices and disease prevention by Increasing awareness Of the link between nutrition and health
• Detail oriented with a true commitment to providing above-average assistance to patients
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of people. as well as work Independently and collaboratively In a team-based work environment.
Tel: + 965 22513681/8/9 EXT: 131
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:52 AM PDT
You will be directly responsible for the Supply Chain Management including procurement, asset tracking, warehouse operations and transport. Candidates need to have experience in supply chain for Middle East, WMS software and the latest supply and warehousing management systems.
Location - Kuwait City. E-mail CV to email@example.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:51 AM PDT
You will manage, coordinate and improve the total supply chain demands with high-level managerial skills and play a key part in meeting your company longer-term strategic objectives. Candidates need to have previous experience in logistics, WMS software and the latest supply and warehousing management systems.
Location - Kuwait City. E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:49 AM PDT
PREPARE DOCUMENTS FOR EXPORT & IMPORT & ON LINE S/I SUBMISSION & FOLLOWUP WITH OPERATION PERSON & S/LINE & POST SHIPMENT DOCUMENTS HANDLE
Email CV to email@example.com
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:46 AM PDT
Sales Account Manager (IT/Technology)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling and promoting the company's products and services
- Identifying customer requirements and achieving sales targets
- Planning and managing current / new account strategies and new business approaches
- Penetrating new accounts and building reliable networks of information and clients
- Maintaining team spirit with the technical team to ensure client gets the required solutions.
- Being a vital part of the role to lead the process of tendering as well as planning and scheduling project
implementation and delivery.
- Monitoring and following-up on outstanding payments
- Coordinating with the Sales Manager and partners for product information and clarifi cation
- Collecting market information on competitors, prices, etc.
- Leading the whole process of tendering for sales RFPs.
Sr. General Manager / Director - Operations
Duties & Responsibilities:
Mentioned units report to this position - IT, OPS, Technical Support, Logistics, Warehouse, Purchase and Spares Supply Chain.
- Will manage, audit and provide weekly reports to the President on the overall operations of the above units.
- Restructure potential units from Cost Centers to Profi t Centers.
- As a part of audit, you will visit main centers (Jeddah / Riyadh) monthly to audit processes.
- Work in coordination with the Sales Team and Finance to ensure on-time deliveries to customers and
- Prepare annual budgeting for the above units and ensure that the operations are within the limits of the
- Ensure that spares are ordered with an optimized approach and minimum level thresholds are defined for
slow / fast running parts.
- Defi ne operational risks ahead and have a contingency plan.
- Ensure quality control and audit measures in each department.
- Working with the sales team on various RFPs
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BA or B.Sc. from a reputable university
- Valid GCC driving license
- 3-5 years experience in sales of IT solutions & products (banking sector preferred)
- Experience in Automated Teller Machines, EFT/POS is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting sales target
- Customer service oriented with good technical knowledge
- Solid leadership and decision making skills
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
Kindly email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 22 Apr 2010 03:40 AM PDT
ALJIHAN GULF HORIZON GENERAL CONTRACTING LLC, a reputed construction
company, is looking for Middle East experienced candidates for the below positions
1. Project Manager
12-15 yrs Exp.
2. Project Manager
12-15 yrs Exp.
3. Site Engineer
12-15 yrs Exp.
4. QA/QC Engineer
5-8 yrs Exp.
5. Precast Engineer
5-8 yrs Exp.
6. Quantity Surveyor
Degree in QS/BE Civil
5-8 yrs Exp..
Diploma in Civil Engineering
5-8 yrs Exp.
8. AutoCAD Draughtsman
Diploma in Civil Engineering
3-6 yrs Exp.
7 Document Controller
3-6 yrs Exp.
Salary will be the best in the industry.
Interested candidates, please send CV to: email@example.com
Only candidates able to provide an NOC need apply.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and UAE | gulfpost.blogspot.com ||Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|