From: Vikraman N <n.vikraman@gmail. com>
Subject: [focus] Vacancy for Head of Finance and Accounts- in Riyadh with a medium sized telecome service providers
To: "gccmalayalees" <GCCMalayalees@ yahoogroups. com>, focusnri@googlegrou ps.com
Cc: "Raveendran Muraleedharan" <rmuraleedharan@ gmail.com>, arunmoothat@ gmail.com
Date: Sunday, November 15, 2009, 8:23 AM
There is question of recommending a suitable person reported to me for the following vacancy. The monthly salary will be 30,000 SAR and annual bonus will be 3 months salary based on the performance of the incumbent. Interested candidates from KSA,with transferrable iqama and prior good experience, in the following job functions only need to apply. Please do not forward CVs, who think these task can be easily done, even though there is no exact experience. The CEO do not have much time to waste on such CVs.
Business Function: Finance and Accounts
Job Title: Head of Finance and Accounts
This position is responsible for the company's financial performance, which includes all accounting, financial management and organizational activities.
This includes presentation and review of the following with the CEO:
1) Daily financial risk report;
2) Daily invoiced and earned report;
3) Weekly financial and target performance report;
4) Weekly itemized cash flow report;
5) Weekly accounts payable report and including:
- Expenditure week by week for the next 2 months;
- Expenditure forecast month by month for the next 12 months
6) Weekly accounts receivable report and including:
- Revenue received / to be received week by week from one week ago to 12 weeks ahead by invoice;
- Revenue received this year versus forecast
- Margin earned this year versus margin target
7) End of month salary approval report, including expense and overtime claims.
8) Monthly, actual invoices and receivables versus planned for each customer project;
9) Monthly staff resource plan for Finance and Accounts;
10) Monthly staff performance report for Finance and Accounts;
11) Quarterly balance of accounts report, including:
- Asset value summary
- Income and expenditure summary for the quarter
- Cash flow summary for the quarter
12) End of project report, highlighting actual financial performance versus planned.
Furthermore, this position is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of job descriptions for all staff working within the Finance and Accounts business function. This includes quarterly performance evaluation of Finance and Accounts staff in accordance to the company's Quality Manual.
This position is also responsible for providing the CEO and his nominees with financial, accounting and forecasting support which will include:
- Investment, modeling and presentation activities;
- Liaison with external funding sources, the company's bankers;
- Engagement with customer / supplier financial and procurement activities and representatives;
- Procurement of services and materials for the purposes of fulfilling staff employment contracts related benefits, and providing materials for the purpose of maintaining office and villa facilities
- Procurement of services and materials for the purpose of supporting customer projects and deliverables. At the discretion of the Head of Operations and Projects, this will include the procurement of engineering and technical tools, 3rd party suppliers and 3rd party manpower.
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.